Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Jocelyn is on a roll

...Jocelyn again, and worth writing down.
So today we went to drop off Boder, our puppy, to the groomers at PetSmart. There are lots of other animals there and a whole wall full of fish tanks. So Jocelyn and Brinly were looking at all the fish. Jocie comes over to me and tells me I have to look at this cute little fishy. Her actually words were, "Mom, you have to come see little floaty pants." Floaty Pants didn't register anything to me right then because I was talking to someone. So I went over and she was of course pointing to a sad little dead fish. I hated to be the bearer of bad news but I had to tell her the fish was a dead fish and "Floaty Pants" was floating because that's what fish do when they're dead. But I wish I could have captured her face of horror and confusion when she realized what I was saying. So sad, but cute and funny at the same time.

Good Bye Floaty Pants!

1 comment:

thewylerfamily said...

Hey Camille! I found you through Amanda! Sorry I had to leave the gym so quick the other day. Here is our blog:http://www.bbwyler.blogspot.com
I will add you to mine:)