CAMILLE!!!! I miss you girl...I have been trying to find a way to get a hold of you and I know this has nothing to do with the picture that I'm commenting on (although it does look like you had a great time). I need your email address or something...tgluch@hotmail.com for me.
5 comments:
Wow! Looks like you had an amazing time!
CAMILLE!!!! I miss you girl...I have been trying to find a way to get a hold of you and I know this has nothing to do with the picture that I'm commenting on (although it does look like you had a great time). I need your email address or something...tgluch@hotmail.com for me.
Oh the joy of Mommy and Daddy time. Great pictures. Miss and love you.
Happy Birthday Camille! I love you! Love your pics too! Hope you have a fabulous b-day! I'll call when it's not so early ;-)
so much fun. i especially like the mary and joseph shot.
Post a Comment